[email protected] uses simple business language to make complex financial terminology accessible to management level executives. As a result, [email protected] enables a wide range of users to access and develop company policies, and view data at a macro, overview level, and drill down to the micro level to view the finest details.
See the following table for a more detailed description of the benefits:
|Compliance and regulatory issues
||Cost-efficient and high R.O.I.
- Facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements such as those for IFRS (IAS 39) and US GAAP (FASS 133, FASS 157)
- Provides sample reports based on IAS39 and FAS133 reports
- Notification of material events in company policy, facilitating system compliance with SOX 409
- System intelligently chooses the best regulatory process
- Complete sample text of regulatory documentation is automatically created.
- Reduced execution, back-office and trading costs with automated systems for planning, positions and option pricing
- Error-prevention technology prevents costly errors
- Paperless system thanks to scanning and digital signatures
- Proven high R.O.I. (Return On Investment)
- Export reports to Excel
- Provides assistance with Analytical Reports and Sample Regulatory-type Reports which provide easy auditing capabilities
- Graphical display of macro level reports
- Run reports for any historical date
- Drill-downs to positions available from all reports